Members of EADA (India), scientists and practitioners come from many different fields related to dredging and marine construction and include:
- Designers, builders and suppliers of dredging vessels and ancillary equipment
- Dredging and marine contractors
- Port, maritime and navigational authorities
- Government departments and agencies
- Research and educational institutions
- Services such as media, insurers, law firms, financial agencies, towage companies
- Professional and branch associations, environmental NGOs
- Students from College and University
EADA (India) members represent a broad range of disciplines such as engineers, geologists, environmental scientists, marine biologists, archaeologists, surveyors, lawyers, economists, accountants, managers, fishermen, leisure interests etc.
There are two types of EADA (India) membership:
Individual and Corporate.
Individual Membership is open to professionals from any sector or discipline related to dredging and marine construction.
Corporate Membership is open to organisations, companies, institutions, and partnerships.
Either for the Life / Annual Individual Membership or the Corporate Membership, print this Application from your browser and return the completed form to the EADA (India) Secretariat by post / email or fax
Kind Attention: Prof. Dr. GYV Victor, General Secretary
C/o Dharti Dredging and Infrastructure Ltd
6-3-1113/2, DDIL Bhawan, Point of View,
BS Makta, Begumpet, Hyderabad - 500016, Andra Pradesh, INDIA
T: +91 (0) 40 2341 7506 | F: +91 (0) 40 2341 7507
E: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
An acknowledgment letter with membership number will be sent to you within 21 days of receipt of the application.